Great for people who love nature and beautiful scenery!
With more than 250 acres of natural beauty nestled around the flowing waters of the Trinity River, this ADVENTURE is filled with scenic views (or sites), bridges, trails, trees and wide-open spaces. This tour is fun and full of adventure! It is a great tour on a beautiful day riding through the park and on the trails.
Tour length: 90 Minutes
- Please feel free to print and sign the liability waiver beforehand by clicking here.
- The excitement begins with a brief training session at our store – our guides will make sure you are safe before heading out!
3 BULLS IN COWTOWN – Preston from Baton Rouge, LA on Trip Advisor
“I recommend the tour! My son and I were fortunate enough to have a private tour with Tim one Friday evening. My son is a local college student and I came in to visit him. We stayed downtown and, on a whim, decided a Segway tour might be fun. We are SO glad we chose Cowtown Segway! Tim was a great tour guide…lots of fun…and we learned a good deal about Fort Worth! Just three guys touring Cowtown, having fun and learning along the way!”
Here are the stops you can expect on your tour.
- First we’ll be hanging around the Panther Fountain at Hyde Park just around the corner to get some extra practice in if you need it.
- We will take some group photos of you on the Segways by the popular Panther Fountain
(it’s free, we’ll use your phone or camera)
- Then time for some fun as you take a 5-10 minute ride down 10th st. to the Trinity Trails!
- And of course… There will be playtime if you want it!
BIRTHDAY FUN TOUR – Richard F. from Fort Worth, Texas on Yelp
“Took my kids on a Segway adventure for my daughters 13th Birthday. They had a blast. Once used to using the Segway they had so much fun racing around Trinity Park. The Segway were easy to use the tour through downtown was easy to follow and than once at Trinity park we had some fun racing around each other. It brought a huge smile to my daughters face and made a very special birthday for her.
Tim is extremely knowledgeable about Fort Worth. I learn something new each time we go. Thanks Tim“
See more Yelp reviews – click here