Riding from Downtown Fort Worth, along the Chisholm Trail to the Fort Worth Stockyards!
The Stockyards tour is great if you’re looking for an adventure as you’ll be riding from Downtown Fort Worth, along the Chisholm Trail (Trinity Trails) by the Trinity river and on to the Stockyards!
Tour length: 120 Minutes
Along the way you can enjoy beautiful scenery of the Trinity River and surrounding park areas as you and your tour guide kick up some dust!
What happens on our Best of Both World’s Segway tour:
- Please feel free to print and sign the liability waiver beforehand by clicking here.
- The excitement begins with a brief training session at our store – our guides will make sure you are safe before heading out!
Then we’ll start on a 120 minute tour:
Then comes the great adventure ride to the Stockyards, a good 30-40 minute ride! (Wear comfy shoes)
- We’ll arrive there in time for the famous Stockyards cattle drive
- As you ride on the old brick roads of Stockyard St you’ll see
the Rodeo Coliseum
- Location of last legal gun duel in Texas
- Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Stock Exchange building
- Stockyards Station
- And a few extras!
This tour is just over 2 hours long, please use comfortable footwear. Hope to see you on the trails where the west begins!
To book a tour, choose your time to see available times.